Are you looking for Philips service centre nearby? Browse through the list of authorized Philips service centres in Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh with their Address, Phone numbers, Email, Contact details, and Customer Care Support details. Philips provides a vast number of authorized service centers across India for convenient and easy access for all your product repair requirements. Philips manufactures a broad range of products like Trimmer, TV, Home Appliance, Mixer Grinder, Earphone, Speaker, Home Theatre, Iron, Shaver, Power Bank etc.
Active Customer Care
Address: In front of Madhur Milan Marriage House, Gorakhpur
Uttar Pradesh – 248001
Philips customers can contact Philips customer support by any of the following means
- Toll-free number: 1800 419 6788
- Email: email@example.com
- SMS: +91 98409 44855
- Twitter: @philipsindia
- Official website: www.philips.co.in
General warranty guidelines for Philips products
- Philips products typically come with a warranty of 12-24 months depending on the product.
In case of failure of product within the warranty period, Philips will arrange for a free repair or replacement of the product subject to terms and conditions.
- Warranty period starts from the date of purchase of the product.
- Always visit an authorized Philips service center for any kinds of repairs. Opening of product by an unauthorized person can void your warranty.
- Carry the original bill/invoice and the warranty card while visiting the service centre. Also carry any past repair records if any.
- Physical damages and damages due to improper handling of the product is usually not covered under the warranty.
- While using Philips grooming products, always check if they are water proof before washing or cleaning them with water.
More About Philips
Philips is a popular home appliance brand in India. With a wide range of appliances like televisions, mixer-grinders, blenders and induction cookers, Philips has found a wide consumer base. Philips also manufactures personal care products like trimmers, shavers, hair dryers and hair straighteners. Philips also has a number of home lighting solutions under the Philips Hue umbrella. Philips smart lights connect to the internet via the Philips Hue Bridge and can be controlled using a mobile app. Philips is also a well-known brand that manufactures imaging and diagnostic equipment like CT Scanners.