Looking for the nearest Oppo service center in Gwalior? If you are facing any issue with Oppo mobile phone or accessories, visit an authorized Oppo service center for product repair service. Below you will find details of Oppo service center in Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh like their address, phone numbers and contact details. You can also reach out to Oppo on their Toll-free number.
OPPO Service Center
Address: First Floor, Jhoshi Sahab ka Bada, Near Maratha Boarding, Jayendra Ganj, Lakshar City, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh – 474009
Oppo customers can contact Oppo customer support by any of the following means
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OPPOIndia/
General warranty guidelines for Oppo products
- Oppo products typically come with a warranty of 12 months depending on the product. In case of failure of product within the warranty period, Oppo will arrange for a free repair or replacement of the product subject to terms and conditions.
- Warranty period starts from the date of purchase of the product.
- Always visit an authorized Oppo service center for any kinds of repairs. Opening of product by an unauthorized person can void your warranty.
- Carry the original bill/invoice and the warranty card while visiting the service centre. Also carry any past repair records if any.
- Physical damages and damages due to improper handling of the product is usually not covered under the warranty.