Looking for the address of authorized Nokia service center in Palakkad, Kerala. You can visit the nearest authorized Nokia mobile service center to get your products repaired. Nokia has a broad range of android as well as classic phones.
|Address||12/58 (10) , S.B Tower, Near Ayurvedha Hospital, Mettupalayam Street, Palakkad, Kerala - 678001|
Nokia customers can contact Nokia customer support by any of the following means
- Toll-free number: 1800 1028 169
- Twitter: @NokiamobileIN
- Official website: https://www.nokia.com/phones/en_in
General warranty guidelines for Nokia products
- Nokia products typically come with a warranty of 12 months depending on the product. In case of failure of product within the warranty period, Nokia will arrange for a free repair or replacement of the product subject to terms and conditions.
- Warranty period starts from the date of purchase of the product.
- Always visit an authorized Nokia service center for any kinds of repairs. Opening of product by an unauthorized person can void your warranty.
- Carry the original bill/invoice and the warranty card while visiting the service centre. Also carry any past repair records if any.
- Physical damages and damages due to improper handling of the product is usually not covered under the warranty.
More About Nokia
Nokia is by far the oldest company manufacturing mobile phones. Since manufacturing its first models back in 1982, Nokia has manufactures more than 400 models of cell phones. After a long break from the cell phone market, Nokia brand was relaunched by HMD Global in 2016. Nokia manufactures feature phones like Nokia 110 and Nokia 105 as well as Android smartphones like the Nokia 5.3, Nokia 2.3, Nokia 7.2 and more. Most Nokia smartphones are in the budget segment.
Nokia smartphones have some of the best hardware components you can find in the price segment. The stock android experience along with regular updates makes Nokia a preferred choice for many. Nokia smartphones also have very good build quality and camera configurations