Are you looking for Nokia service center nearby? Browse through the list of authorized Nokia mobile service center in Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh with their Address, Phone numbers, Email, Contact details, and Customer Care Support details. Nokia provides a vast number of authorized service centers across India for convenient and easy access for all your product repair requirements.
Service Centre List
|Maa Mobile World|
|Address||Balaji Plaza, Upper Anant Breakars 2/158 Niranjan Puri, Near Lal Mandir, Ramghat Road, Aligarh|
Nokia customers can contact Nokia customer support by any of the following means
- Toll-free number: 1800 1028 169
- Twitter: @NokiamobileIN
- Official website: https://www.nokia.com/phones/en_in
General warranty guidelines for Nokia products
- Nokia products typically come with a warranty of 12 months depending on the product. In case of failure of product within the warranty period, Nokia will arrange for a free repair or replacement of the product subject to terms and conditions.
- Warranty period starts from the date of purchase of the product.
- Always visit an authorized Nokia service center for any kinds of repairs. Opening of product by an unauthorized person can void your warranty.
- Carry the original bill/invoice and the warranty card while visiting the service centre. Also carry any past repair records if any.
- Physical damages and damages due to improper handling of the product is usually not covered under the warranty.
More About Nokia
Nokia was relaunched by HMD Global in 2016 and since then it has become a big player in the mid-range segment. Nokia manufactures both smartphones like the Nokia 5.3, Nokia 2.3, etc as well as feature phones like Nokia 110 and Nokia 105. Nokia also relaunched the Nokia 3310 and Nokia 5310 which were quite popular earlier.
Nokia smartphones have the stock android experience along with powerful hardware that makes it a preferred choice for many. Nokia smartphones also feature good cameras and build quality.