Are you looking for Lenovo service center nearby? Browse through the list of authorized nearest lenovo service centers in Mumbai with their Address, Phone numbers, Email, Contact details, and Customer Care Support details. Lenovo provides a vast number of authorized service centers across India for convenient and easy access for all your product repair requirement like Laptops, Mobile Phones, Desktop Computers, Electronics, etc.
Service Center List
Technotronics Technologies – Ghatkopar
204, 2Nd Floor, Rajgor Empire,
Opp Metro Exit Gate No. 4,
near Bata showroom,
Khot Lane , Ghatkoper West,
Mumbai – 400086
Shop No S – 203 Second Floor,
Haware Fantasia Business Park,
Behind Spice Mumbai Hotel,
Sector No 30A, Vashi,
Navi Mumbai 400703
Near Jain Mandir, Tembhi Naka,
Thane West 400605
shop no 9 & 10, 1st floor,
Moksh Plaza, Near Indraprasth Shopping Mall, S.V. road Borivali (West) ,
Shop No. B21-22, Orbit Grand Building, Opp. BMC G-SOUTH Office,
N.M Joshi Marg, Near Deepak Cinema, Elphinstone West,
1st Floor , Rani Mansion,
Below Income Tax Office
Behind Ration Office,Murbad Rd ,
Kalyan West ,Thane – 421301
Lenovo customers can contact Lenovo customer support by any of the following means
- WhatsApp Number: +91 80 67916666
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: @Lencare_in
- Official website: https://support.lenovo.com/in/en
General warranty guidelines for Lenovo products
- Lenovo products typically come with a warranty of 12 months depending on the product. In case of failure of product within the warranty period, Lenovo will arrange for a free repair or replacement of the product subject to terms and conditions.
- Warranty period starts from the date of purchase of the product.
- Always visit an authorized Lenovo service center for any kinds of repairs. Opening of product by an unauthorized person can void your warranty.
- Carry the original bill/invoice and the warranty card while visiting the service centre. Also carry any past repair records if any.
- Physical damages and damages due to improper handling of the product is usually not covered under the warranty.
More About Lenovo
Lenovo is one of the world’s leading personal technology companies, producing innovative PCs and mobile internet devices. Now, #286 on fortune 500 list, Lenovo is the world’s largest PC vendor and fourth largest smartphone company. Whether a PC, smartphone, tablet, smart TV, server, workstation or storage, Lenovo makes the products that customers need, whether smart connected or infrastructure devices.