Are you looking for Asus service centre nearby? Browse through the list of authorized Asus service centres in Madurai, Tamil Nadu with their Address, Phone numbers, Email, Contact details, and Customer Care Support details. Asus provides a vast number of authorized service centers across India for convenient and easy access for all your product repair requirements like Laptops, Mobile Phones, Desktop Computers, Electronics, etc.
|Rashi Peripherals Pvt. Ltd.|
|Address||154, North Veli Street, 1st Floor. Simmakkal, Madurai Main, Madurai 625001|
|Timings||10.00 AM to 06.00 PM (Monday to Saturday)|
|Products Repaired||Optical Storage|
|F1 Info Solutions & Services Private Limited|
|Address||316, HIG, 1st Floor, 80 Feet Rd, Anna Nagar, Madurai, |
Tamil Nadu 625020 .
Landmark - Near to Suguna store bus-stop & Above HDFC bank
|Timings||10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (Monday to Saturday)|
Asus users can reach out to Asus on their national toll free number or email them for warranty related issues
- Toll-free number: 1800-209-0365
- Twitter: @ASUSIndia
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/asusindia/
- Official website: https://www.asus.com/in
General warranty guidelines for Asus Devices
- Asus generally provides a 3-year warranty on Motherboards, VGA cards and LCD Displays. Multimedia devices like smartphones, tablets and wearables like Zen Watches have a warranty period of 1 year. Please check your warranty card for more details. Warranty period starts from the date of purchase of the device.
- Always visit an Asus Authorized service partner for device repairs. Your warranty can get void if the device is opened by an unauthorized person. Asus will repair or replace your device after verifying the device.
- Please carry warranty document, bills/invoices and past repair documents while visiting the service center.
- Problems arising due to physical damages are usually not covered under warranty.
More about Asus
Asus is one the largest manufacturers of Computer accessories ranging from motherboards to peripheral devices. Asus entered the Indian smartphone market with their Zenfone range in 2017. Ever since then, Asus has been one of the popular smartphone brands in India. After their initial success, the second line-up, the Zenfone 2 series (including the Zenfone 2 laser) is an improvement to the previous line-up, with the laser series aiming for a market that had a lower budget for a phone. And they were quite successful.
Asus also has a ROG series which stands for “Republic of Gamers”. The ROG phones feature flagship grade hardware and software experience that is optimized for gaming. They also have support for accessories that can be directly attached to the phone to enhance gaming experience.
Asus also manufactures Laptops, Wi-Fi routers, Power Banks and many other consumer electronics.