Are you looking for Asus service centre nearby? Browse through the list of authorized Asus service centres in Kota, Rajasthan with their Address, Phone numbers, Email, Contact details, and Customer Care Support details. Asus provides a vast number of authorized service centers across India for convenient and easy access for all your product repair requirements like Laptops, Mobile Phones, Desktop Computers, Electronics, etc.
Service Centre List
|F1 Infosolutions & Services Pvt Ltd|
|Address||S17 Mbs Nagar Haat Road Kota Jn. 324002|
|Phone Number||7229929777, 9462187035|
|Timings||10.00 AM to 6.00 PM (Monday to Saturday)|
Asus users can reach out to Asus on their national toll free number or email them for warranty related issues
- Toll-free number: 1800-2090365
- Twitter: @ASUSIndia
- Official website: https://www.asus.com
General warranty guidelines for Asus Devices
- Asus generally provides a 3-year warranty on Motherboards, VGA cards and LCD Displays. Multimedia devices like smartphones, tablets and wearables like Zen Watches have a warranty period of 1 year. Please check your warranty card for more details. Warranty period starts from the date of purchase of the device.
- Always visit an Asus Authorized service partner for device repairs. Your warranty can get void if the device is opened by an unauthorized person. Asus will repair or replace your device after verifying the device.
- Please carry warranty document, bills/invoices and past repair documents while visiting the service center.
- Problems arising due to physical damages are usually not covered under warranty.
More about Asus
Asus had presence in the country way before they ventured into the smartphone markets. Asus is one of the popular manufacturers of motherboard for computers and laptops. Asus also makes other consumer electronics devices like Wi-Fi routers, Gaming keyboard and mouse, Power banks, Desktop PCs and Laptops.
Asus launched the Zenfone series in 2017 with the Zenfone 4, Zenfone 5 and Zenfone 6 that were quite successful in the mid-range market. Asus later launched the Zenfone 2 and Lazer series that were more focused on camera and photography.
Asus launched its ROG phone series in 2018 that were aimed at the gaming community. The ROG phones feature top-of-the-line flagship hardware alone with software optimized for gaming. They also have high refresh rate displays and good stereo speakers. The support of external gaming hardware like joy sticks makes it more appealing to gamers.