Are you looking for Asus service centre nearby? Browse through the list of authorized Asus service centres in Chandigarh, Punjab with their Address, Phone numbers, Email, Contact details, and Customer Care Support details. Asus provides a vast number of authorized service centers across India for convenient and easy access for all your product repair requirements like Laptops, Mobile Phones, Desktop Computers, Electronics, etc.
Service Centre List
|Rashi Peripherals Pvt. Ltd|
|Address||Plot No.181/23, Ground Floor Phase 1, Industrial Area, |
|Timings||10.00 AM to 6.00 PM (Monday to Saturday)|
|Products Repaired||Optical Storage|
Asus users can reach out to Asus on their national toll free number or email them for warranty related issues
- Toll-free number: 1800-209-0365
- Twitter: @ASUSIndia
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/asusindia/
- Official website: https://www.asus.com/in
General warranty guidelines for Asus Devices
- Asus generally provides a 3-year warranty on Motherboards, VGA cards and LCD Displays. Multimedia devices like smartphones, tablets and wearables like Zen Watches have a warranty period of 1 year. Please check your warranty card for more details. Warranty period starts from the date of purchase of the device.
- Always visit an Asus Authorized service partner for device repairs. Your warranty can get void if the device is opened by an unauthorized person. Asus will repair or replace your device after verifying the device.
- Please carry warranty document, bills/invoices and past repair documents while visiting the service center.
- Problems arising due to physical damages are usually not covered under warranty.
More about Asus
Asus is a Taiwanese electronics manufacturer that makes a wide range of consumer electronics goods in India. Asus is a popular manufacturer of motherboards and other computer components. Asus also has a wide range of gaming accessories including gaming keyboards and gaming mouse.
From the launch of its Zenfone range in 2017, Asus has produces a wide range of mid-range devices that run the Asus Zen UI which is customized software skin based on Android. Asus also has a brand of premium smartphones called ROG that is created purely for gamers. The ROG phones have powerful hardware coupled with software optimizations aimed to make gaming experience more intuitive and immersive. The ROG phones also have support for attaching external hardware like joysticks and heatsinks.
Asus also manufactures other consumer electronics like Wi-Fi routers and power banks.