Are you looking for Apple service centre nearby? Browse through the list of authorized Apple service centres in Ahmedabad, Gujarat with their Address, Phone numbers, Email, Contact details, and Customer Care Support details. Apple provides a vast number of authorized service centers across India for service and repairs of iPhones, iPad, iMac, MacBook, Apple Watch, Apple TV and Apple HomePod devices.
|UNICORN INFOSOLUTIONS PVT. LTD|
|Address||33, GF/FF, Ratna Business Square, Opp Hk College, |
Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380009
|Address||Near Nirma Circle, Ambawadi, Shiromani Complex, 5, |
Ground Floor, Ahmedabad 380015
|F1 INFO SOLUTION & SERVICES PVT. LTD.|
|Address||37, First Floor, Rudra Square, Judges Bungalows Road, |
Bodakdev, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380054
|UNICORN INFOSOLUTIONS PVT. LTD|
|Address||Unit-18, Ground Floor, Dev Arc Mall, |
Main Satellite Junction, S.G. Road,
Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380015
|VENUS DATA PRODUCTS|
|Address||1, Asian Square, Sindhu Bhavan Marg, |
Apple Customers can contact Apple Care through the toll free number or through email
General Warranty Guidelines for Apple Products
- Apple products have One year warranty on Manufacturing defects and Craftsmanship errors.
- You can get Apple-certified repairs and service at one of the Apple Authorized Service Providers. The technicians at all these locations receive Apple training. They deliver the same high-quality service with genuine Apple parts. The repairs are backed by Apple.
- Non Apple branded products (like Beats Products) are not covered under Apple Warranty even thought they may ship in the same box. Such products are covered under the warranty of their respective manufacturers.
- Always visit an Apple Authorized Store for all your repair needs
- Carry original bills/invoice and also part repair records while visiting the Store.
- Confirm that you are still covered under warranty by cross checking the invoice and payment dates.
- Your warranty cannot be modified or extended by any Apple reseller, agent or employee.
- Accidental damage and damages due to improper handling of the device are not generally covered under the warranty.
More about Apple
Apple is one of the most preferred brands for customers who are willing to shell out a few extra bucks for a premium smartphone experience. Apple devices have found a customer base that closely follow Apple devices. Apple launched the first iPhone back in 2007 which revolutionized the smartphone market with a touchscreen display and advanced features which were not seen in any other phones. Apple has continued to be he innovator in the smartphone market with bold experiments in terms of design and features that have made them stand out from the rest.
Apple manufacture other smart devices like iPads and Macbooks apart from iPhones. They also create wearable devices like Apple watches and Air Pods. One thing common among all these devices is the superior quality and the integrated software experience created by the Apple Ecosystem. Features like Air Drop and iCloud make it easier for Apple devices to communicate with each other. File sharing and continuity of work becomes easier between multiple devices. Apple also provides subscription services like Apple TV and Apple Music.